X-MARINE

He who studies history shall know the future for all things come full circle.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stop Global Whining!

Happy Birthday Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, er, uh...I mean Happy Earth Day! Is there anything more significant here that on this earth-worship day that it should fall on the birthday of one of the greatest evils to befall the planet during the 20th century? I mean really, how many tens of millions of people have been murdered in the name of Vladimir Lenin from Europe to Asia to Africa and back again? Does this day and the date that was chosen to worship the earth bode ill for the rest of humanity in the same way that communism completely dehumanized those that were caught in its evil web and led nearly a hundred million souls to their murderous deaths?

In honor of Earth Day, I say to all of the New Age heathens out there "you reap what you sow"! Why do you honor the creation and not the Creator? Why do you continue to abide in the fallacy that the earth revolves around you? I know you make that claim about me but it's not me who believes that "I" can change the tectonic forces of nature with the type of car I drive! Or how much taxpayer money I must waste in trying to "save" the planet! If Al Gore, the Pope, Michael Savage, the Prince of Wales, John McCain, Nancy Pelosi, George W. Bush and Newt Gingrinch are all on the same page regarding "Climate Change" then my friends hell has indeed frozen over! I mean really, the audacity of arrogance is too much for me to bare any longer.

If it's the earth that you worship then it will be by the earth you shall be judged! You are condemned to perish by earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, firestorms, hurricanes, tornados, floods, blizzards, asteroid strikes and comet hits. Plead for the earth to save you! I wonder what its response will be? Silence and nothing more.

It really doesn't matter if both Democrats and Republicans join hands in this globalist and evil policy it will be God that will have the final say. It is God that created this planet and the universe and it is He who keeps it on track and running on time. Repent to God and not to earth!

I'm not whining, really. Think of this as a "Global Warning".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home